- Three Chattanooga Companies Headed To Southland Conference
- First Look: Meet The Candidates of the 3rd Congressional District of Tennessee
- How market shifts, government regulation and emerging technology can impact your business
- LogMeIn Ignition: Remote Access & Desktop Control App for Professionals
- Chattanooga Scores A Major Win With US Cycling Championship
The Back Room Podcast
If the consensus was to get rid of Rick Smith as Superintendent of Schools in the wake of the Ooltewah High School extreme hazing incident, then it’s a “real head scratcher” as to what the Hamilton County School Board is doing. Join Chris Acuff and Joe Lance as they dissect the moves of the school board, and try to get to the bottom of what’s really going on.
This show was recorded on the eve of an announcement from Rick Smith that he is retiring as of this year and stepping down immediately. The Times Free Press reported that Smith had not advised the board of a report from the TN Department of Education criticizing the district’s leadership for not turning around its five lowest performing schools.