- Chattanooga-based Nopone matching storm victims with building contractors and suppliers
- Social Media Day events scheduled throughout Chattanooga
- Learning Strategic Positioning from Southwest Airlines
- John Jung, Intelligent Community Forum Chair, at 48Hour Launch
- Andy Dunn, CEO of Bonobos, goes to bat for Lucy Beard and Feetz at Southland
We recently sat down with DJ Trischler and Jonathan Mansfield to chat about their joint venture that recently shut down. D+J, a boutique design and branding shop, had made a reputation of producing unique design work which included partnering with others to create the prolific Cha-type project that was gifted to the City of Chattanooga. However, the running of a business is extremely challenging, and talent alone is no guarantee of success.
In Part 1 of the interview they discuss how the name for the agency came about, what their proudest company accomplishments are, the success of Cha-type and what the City of Chattanooga can do to enhance its brand. In upcoming segments we’ll get into what happened with their business, and what’s next for these two professionals who call Chattanooga home.