- Chattanooga Scores A Major Win With US Cycling Championship
- John Jung, Intelligent Community Forum Chair, at 48Hour Launch
- Amazon Planning to Open Distribution Centers in Chattanooga area
- LLC or S-Corp: What’s the Best Way to Structure Your Business?
- Three Chattanooga Companies Headed To Southland Conference
Thriving in business today means staying creative. It takes more than just keeping up with the competition to have impact and growth. In order to stand out one often has to take a different approach.
Creativity is not something you can just turn on (and off) whenever you like. Here are some ways to keep the pump primed…because you never know when you’ll need it.
Keep in mind all departments of your company can benefit from creativity. As you watch the video above how do you see your department, division or organization using it?
photo courtesy of Norman Lear Center