- The Company Lab hosts CXP Internship Mixer
- Southland Conference scheduled for June 9-11 to feature executives from Paypal, Evernote and Al Gore
- Jonathan Bragdon Joins Spartan Ventures as Managing Partner
- Variable Technologies wins Early Innovator Award
- Designers envision unique typeface for Chattanooga
Thriving in business today means staying creative. It takes more than just keeping up with the competition to have impact and growth. In order to stand out one often has to take a different approach.
Creativity is not something you can just turn on (and off) whenever you like. Here are some ways to keep the pump primed…because you never know when you’ll need it.
Keep in mind all departments of your company can benefit from creativity. As you watch the video above how do you see your department, division or organization using it?
photo courtesy of Norman Lear Center