- McKee Foods’ responds to storm-affected TN/GA/AL employees and communities
- How market shifts, government regulation and emerging technology can impact your business
- Q&A with TN State Senators Andy Berke and Bo Watson
- ECOtality, EV Project Power Up Chattanooga’s Electric Vehicles
- Chattanooga Chamber Board taps Ron Harr as next CEO
Truexpo’s much anticipated mobile app for convention attendees and exhibitors is now available in the App Store for iOS users. The Android version will be released March 19 according to a tweet by Truexpo. The app allows exhibitors to upload information about their company, include profiles of company reps and links to their online properties (website, Facebook, Twitter)
Attendees to the event will be able to provide feedback via the app. It will be interesting to see how much the app is adopted during the EXPO. Regardless, it appears to be a useful tool for both attendees and exhibitors.
Look for an interview with the entrepreneurs behind the app later this week.