- The Enterprise Center announces keynote speaker for Innovation Conference
- Southland Conference scheduled for June 9-11 to feature executives from Paypal, Evernote and Al Gore
- Q&A with TN State Senators Andy Berke and Bo Watson
- Chattanooga-based Nopone matching storm victims with building contractors and suppliers
- Terry Massey joins Business Chatt
Truexpo’s much anticipated mobile app for convention attendees and exhibitors is now available in the App Store for iOS users. The Android version will be released March 19 according to a tweet by Truexpo. The app allows exhibitors to upload information about their company, include profiles of company reps and links to their online properties (website, Facebook, Twitter)
Attendees to the event will be able to provide feedback via the app. It will be interesting to see how much the app is adopted during the EXPO. Regardless, it appears to be a useful tool for both attendees and exhibitors.
Look for an interview with the entrepreneurs behind the app later this week.