- BackRoom Podcast – Nick Wilkinson Running for TN Senate District 10
- Chattanooga Scores A Major Win With US Cycling Championship
- Million Dollar Car Event Cruising Into Town – Hot Rod Power Tour 2013
- Chattanooga’s Press Conference for ICF Top 7 Intelligent Community Designation
- Move over Black Friday and Cyber Monday – Here Comes Small Business Saturday
Truexpo’s much anticipated mobile app for convention attendees and exhibitors is now available in the App Store for iOS users. The Android version will be released March 19 according to a tweet by Truexpo. The app allows exhibitors to upload information about their company, include profiles of company reps and links to their online properties (website, Facebook, Twitter)
Attendees to the event will be able to provide feedback via the app. It will be interesting to see how much the app is adopted during the EXPO. Regardless, it appears to be a useful tool for both attendees and exhibitors.
Look for an interview with the entrepreneurs behind the app later this week.