- Designers envision unique typeface for Chattanooga
- What the Chattanooga Amazon facility will likely look like come 2011
- Interview with Travis Truett of Ambition at Southland 2014
- Southland Conference scheduled for June 9-11 to feature executives from Paypal, Evernote and Al Gore
- LLC or S-Corp: What’s the Best Way to Structure Your Business?
Who are the hottest young entrepreneurs in the startup space? That’s the question Inc. Magazine answers every year in their 30 Under 30 Coolest Entrepreneurs. If last year is any indication the list should identify some very relevant organizations. For example, entrepreneurs from Hipmunk, Dropbox, Instagram, Quora, Foodspotting and GroupMe all made the list last year.
Chattanooga is chocked full of good ideas and great young entrepreneurs. Look no further than recent events like Will This Float and 48Hour Launch to see them congregate. The Geek Tank is filling up with fresh business-minded students and entrepreneurs with tech-savvy skills who’ll compete this summer for a big prize money.
So who are some of Chattanooga’s hottest young entrepreneurs? Here’s a list to build on from our friends at The Company Lab:
- George Yu – Variable Technologies (winner of Will This Float? ’12)
- Richard Hardin – Cumberland Signal Lab (winner of past 48Hour Launch)
- Adam Boeselager and Nick Macco- Southtree
- DJ Trischler – D+J and chatype
- Mac Gambill and Phil Beene – Nudge
- Matt Newberry – Rackspace mobile design team leader
- Ben Wagner and Michael Brooks – Likekraze
As the Geek Hunt heads to SXSW to search for more talent it’s a given this list will be growing. Who would you add to the list?