- Interview with Travis Truett of Ambition at Southland 2014
- Chattanooga’s Press Conference for ICF Top 7 Intelligent Community Designation
- Richard Hardin’s Cumberland Signal Labs snags top prize at 48Hour Launch
- AIM Presents Internship 101 Workshop For Employers
- Variable Technologies wins Early Innovator Award
Decosimo Certified Public Accountants is hosting an Emerging Business Symposium on February 22, in their headquarter’s in the Tallan Financial Center at Two Union Square. The symposium will be held on the second floor in room 216.
The Emerging Business Symposium is hosted by Decosimo’s Emerging Business Advisors and features presentations and discussions on:
Fees for the conference are $20, which includes breakfast, parking, and all symposium materials. Parking is located behind the the Tallan Financial Center and adjacent to the Chattanooga Public Library in the Union Square Parking Garage. There is a covered overpass from the second floor of the garage over to the Tallan Financial Center.
To register for the conference please go to:
By: Terry L. Massey
Terry is a Partner and Co-founder of AmeriStride, a business growth, leadership development and management consulting firm and Chapter President of Truth@Work Chattanooga, a Christian Business Leader ministry focused on helping business leaders build organizations on biblical principles. He assists business owners and executives in building organizations that learn, lead and last. Please email Terry at terry.massey@AmeriStride.com.