- What the Chattanooga Amazon facility will likely look like come 2011
- Southland Conference scheduled for June 9-11 to feature executives from Paypal, Evernote and Al Gore
- Mayor Berke Reflects On 2013
- Richard Hardin’s Cumberland Signal Labs snags top prize at 48Hour Launch
- Chamber Lets Its Hair Down During Open House
Tennessee State Senators Andy Berke and Bo Watson were featured guests at the first gathering of the year for the Chamber of Commerce Downtown Council. They fielded questions from the audience that ranged from the fiscal health of the State, workforce education, drug free workplace policies, taxation, impact of Race To The Top federal funding of $500 million and maintaining standards of college education.
If you haven’t seen them interact before, the amicable partisan banter between Berke and Watson is worth a view.