- The New Infrastructure of Business – available now in Chattanooga
- BackRoom Podcast – Nick Wilkinson Running for TN Senate District 10
- McKee Foods’ responds to storm-affected TN/GA/AL employees and communities
- 12 Reasons You Should Consider Chattanooga For Your Startup
- Chattanooga’s Press Conference for ICF Top 7 Intelligent Community Designation
Tennessee State Senators Andy Berke and Bo Watson were featured guests at the first gathering of the year for the Chamber of Commerce Downtown Council. They fielded questions from the audience that ranged from the fiscal health of the State, workforce education, drug free workplace policies, taxation, impact of Race To The Top federal funding of $500 million and maintaining standards of college education.
If you haven’t seen them interact before, the amicable partisan banter between Berke and Watson is worth a view.