- Learning Strategic Positioning from Southwest Airlines
- 48Hour Launch Focused On Mobile App Development
- The Rise of Innovation Districts
- Richard Hardin’s Cumberland Signal Labs snags top prize at 48Hour Launch
- Southland Conference scheduled for June 9-11 to feature executives from Paypal, Evernote and Al Gore
Startups, emerging companies and established businesses all need good people. Forward thinking college students desiring good jobs post graduation needs some type of on the job experience. Enter The Company Lab. Earlier this month they hosted an event that brought these two groups together. Seniors, juniors and even some sophomores from UTC, Chatt State, and Covenant College came along with some of their professors to meet and mingle with local businesses seeking interns.
Joe Ellis, coordinator of the event, said “it was exciting, fascinating even, to see the energy build in a room full of that many intelligent, motivated, creative people. The Company Lab plans to host additional mixers in the future.