- Variable Technologies wins Early Innovator Award
- First Look: Meet The Candidates of the 3rd Congressional District of Tennessee
- How market shifts, government regulation and emerging technology can impact your business
- Three Chattanooga Companies Headed To Southland Conference
- Guide to the Chattanooga Business EXPO
In what some call the Entrepreneur Olympics, 48Hour Launch is a contest for entrepreneurs to pitch their idea, organize teams of specialists, establish a workflow and make refinements all while consuming gallons of caffeinated beverages as they work all day and long into the night assembling their startup concept. The culmination of which is distilled into a presentation before a panel of judges and a live audience. Not all ideas garner a team. Not all teams make it till the end. Those that do feel a huge sense of accomplishment and regardless of the outcome walk away with newly acquired skills and processes. One entrepreneur and his/her team walk away victorious with cash and donated business services to continue working on their idea.
For showing up, putting themselves on the line, following through the entire weekend and making presentations all those involved are winners. Below is the winning demo by Richard Hardin of Cumberland Signal Labs. He assembled a fabulous team of specialists to produce a winning presentation. Since then CSL has gone on to be selected as one of the 50 Coolest Startups on the Planet by Global Entrepreneurship Week and won the Early Innovator Award presented by the Chattanooga Technology Council