- Who are Chattanooga’s Coolest Under 30 Entrepreneurs?
- McKee Foods’ responds to storm-affected TN/GA/AL employees and communities
- Andy Dunn, CEO of Bonobos, goes to bat for Lucy Beard and Feetz at Southland
- Chamber’s Small Business Award Finalists Announced
- Southland Conference scheduled for June 9-11 to feature executives from Paypal, Evernote and Al Gore
Mr. Jung is visiting Chattanooga to make a final determination as to which city will be chosen as the 2011 Intelligent Community of the Year. The Scenic City is one of 7 Finalists in the running for the top slot. The winner will be announced in June.